DUALFIXGROUP 0+/1 Birth - 18 kg (Birth - 4 years)
- Birth - 18 kg
- 9 kg - 18 kg
The award-winning DUALFIX combines eye-catching design with state-of-the-art safety technology. Its 360-degree rotation means parents can choose when to switch their child from rearward to forward facing. Its host of safety features ensure a safe journey from newborn to four years.
- 360 degree rotation - rearward facing from birth to 18 kg or forward facing from 9 to 18 kg
- Easy entry - 90 degree rotation for easy placement of the child
- Superior protection - side impact protection plus performance chest pads and Pivot Link System
- Ready for the smallest child - newborn insert for additional comfort and support
- Perfect fit - height-adjustable headrest and single-handed adjustable harness
- Uninterrupted comfort - multi-position recline for sleep or awake
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- Washable cover for the rebound bar that protects it from rubbing marks and dirty feet
- ISOFIX with foot prop
- Indicators confirm the ISOFIX hooks are engaged
- Indicator confirms the foot prop has been correctly installed
- Deep softly padded side wings
- Pivot Link system to reduce forward movement
- Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement
- 5-point harness
- Multi-position recline rearward and forward facing
Direction of travel
- Rearward facing from birth to 18 kg
- Rearward facing or forward facing from 9 kg to 18 kg
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Sometimes doing the right thing means making tough decisions. Sometimes it means following a different path or speaking out against things we believe aren’t good enough. It’s not easy, but then important things often aren’t.
Like championing safe travel for older children. Deciding that we will no longer sell normal booster cushions as they simply aren’t safe enough. And then setting out to design the most advanced highback booster seats there are on the market.
Or leading the way in rearward facing safety for over 20 years. Researching, testing and innovating to make extended rearward facing travel practical for as many children as possible, for as long as possible.
DOES IT FIT YOUR CAR?
Not every seat fits in every car. To ensure that you pick the right seat, just choose your car to see if the DUALFIX fits.
CAR SEAT SAVER
BACK SEAT MIRROR
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
VEHICLE SEAT PROTECTOR
COVER PACK – CAR SEATS
A smooth ride on any terrain, on three wheels or four
The innovative running pushchair that takes everyday life in its stride
50 YEARS CAR SEATS
Fifty years ago, Britax introduced the company‘s first child restraint system.