MAX-WAYGROUP 1/2 9 kg - 25 kg (9 months - 6 years)
- 9 kg - 25 kg
The PLUS TEST approved MAX-WAY enables extended rearward facing travel from around 9 kg to 25 kg. With an array of features to adapt the seat to the changing needs of the growing child – such as multi-position recline, adjustable headrest and harness, and side, chest and belly pads for comfort. All within a compact shell to offer more leg room.
- Extended rearward facing installation – the safest way to travel
- Smaller seat offers more leg room – ideal for small cars
- Flexible installation – with 3-point seat belt or 2-point lap belt
- Optimum side impact protection - deep, softly padded side wings
- Easy adjustment - height adjustable headrest, harness with one-handed adjustment
- Superior protection – foot prop and lower tethers provide extra stability
- Comfort in any position - multi-position recline
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- 3-point seat belt with foot prop and lower tethers
- 2-point lap belt with foot prop and lower tethers
- Indicator confirms the foot prop has been correctly installed
Deep, protective side wings
Our soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child.
- Foot prop and lower tethers provide extra stability
- 5-point harness
- Multi-position recline
Direction of travel
- Rearward facing
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Sometimes doing the right thing means making tough decisions. Sometimes it means following a different path or speaking out against things we believe aren’t good enough. It’s not easy, but then important things often aren’t.
Like championing safe travel for older children. Deciding that we will no longer sell normal booster cushions as they simply aren’t safe enough. And then setting out to design the most advanced highback booster seats there are on the market.
Or leading the way in rearward facing safety for over 20 years. Researching, testing and innovating to make extended rearward facing travel practical for as many children as possible, for as long as possible.
DOES IT FIT YOUR CAR?
Not every seat fits in every car. To ensure that you pick the right seat, just choose your car to see if the MAX-WAY fits.
CAR SEAT SAVER
BACK SEAT MIRROR
CAR SEAT PROTECTOR
A smooth ride on any terrain, on three wheels or four
The innovative running pushchair that takes everyday life in its stride
50 YEARS CAR SEATS
Fifty years ago, Britax introduced the company‘s first child restraint system.